Post by PlugGuy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:23 am

Is there any simple way with weight-based shipping to disable one or more of the options without completely deleting it, and bringing it back later? Seems to be either leave it or delete it.

Chief Plug Guy
BumperPlugs.com

Post by Johnathan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:38 pm

There is a "Status" setting on every Geo Zone rate you set up, so you can set that to "Disabled" to disable it.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by PlugGuy » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:29 am

Thanks...what I'm trying to do is leave standard shipping options for all, but stop overnight option, then return it in a few days. Can't really accomplish that with Geo Zones (at least that's what I checked when I looked at it).

Chief Plug Guy
BumperPlugs.com

Post by Johnathan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:33 pm

Are you using the built-in Weight Based Shipping extension? That's what I was referring to, since I thought that's what you were using, but it sounds like you're probably not.

If you're using USPS or UPS, you should be able to select the rates you want to offer, and uncheck the ones you want to temporarily hide. If your shipping method doesn't let you select rates like that, then unfortunately you'll need to modify the code in order to hide an option. I'd contact the developer about that if it's a commercial extension, or if it's a built-in OpenCart one, let me know which one and I'll see if I can point you to the right code.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator