Post by StanVickers » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:38 pm

We are having some issues with the USPS first class shipping methods... they are not showing up. I've read about some of the pounds vs. ounces tweaks, but still can't get my first class options to show.

Two questions:

1) Any other reasons that first-class options might now show?

2) Any suggestions on replacements for the USPS extension? Willing to buy an extension, I just need a full featured one that will replace the existing, and print labels as well.

Post by ocartman » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 pm

Did you get this working?
I know it is hard to get answers at times, but it gets worse as you need something fast.

Check your settings:
Machinable

Post by StanVickers » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 am

No. Not really.

I purchased a shipping module replacement that is not working either.

I'm also having an issue trying to implement SSL.

At this point I'm considering:
1) A paid shopping cart with support
or
2) A different open source solution based in .Net (Easier for me to work on and customize)

OC has too many issues...

Post by ocartman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:50 pm

StanVickers

I am having the same issues and very frustrating. Did you ever get the shipping to work or what solution did you take?

Thank You,
Dan

Post by Johnathan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:51 pm

I have a USPS Pro extension that works fine with getting USPS rates. I have a fix for the recent First Class Package change, which should be in the next update I'll get out soon. I can send the fix to you as well, if you purchase it before that update it released.

One thing about the original post to mention is that my extension does NOT include label printing. That may be something I add in the future, or release a separate extension for, but I'm not sure if/when I would get to that.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator