Post by ASG » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:29 am

OC 1.5.6.4.

My requirement is quite simple. All of the products on my OC hosted website have standard shipping timelines for domestic and international customers, e.g upto 10 days for domestic, and 30 for international. I even have a footer link with Shipping Information in bold letters.

However, I still get a lot of queries where people try to checkout, stop and send me an email to enquire about how long it would take the order to deliver - because nowhere is the estimated delivery date displayed during the entire checkout process.

So is it possible that before the order is confirmed and customer clicks to make the payment, I am able to display a certain message like "Estimated time for delivery of your order is mm/dd/yyyy" (excluding weekends and holidays ofcourse).

Any extension which allows this?

ASG

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:51 am

I don't recall, where I've got it, but it should exactly be, what your'e looking for.
It's untested by me, I just downloaded it in the 16th of this month...
Good Luck :D
Ernie
bigmax.gh/shop/

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by ASG » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:25 am

Thanks IP_Cam, though it's not what I am looking for. And I thought it might happen.

See the difference is, in your module the customer picks a date.

I don't want that.

Instead I want to tell the customer that his order will be delivered by 13th March(accounting for weekend), if he places the order on 1st March, on 30th March, if he places on 16th, and so forth.

ASG

Guru Member

Location - Singapore