Post by waterfi » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 am

Hello,
I noticed that when I look at orders in Paypal, the orders details from Paypal Standard are viewable, but not those from Paypal pro. So basically, I can see the total, but not what the customer purchased. This causes a problem for shipping.

I looked at the code for paypal pro vs standard and I can see where the info is gathered and sent in standard, but that code is entirely missing in pro as if it was a feature that was just overlooked.

Does anyone know how to add that functionality? Thanks!

Post by waterfi » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:20 am

bump

Post by PlugGuy » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:05 am

This problem has been in effect for months, and it kills my accounting from PayPal.

PP Pro and Standard do NOT get full API calls within OpenCart because the code is missing some data (SHIPPINGAMT, TAXAMT, DESC).

I've posted this up several times to no avail.

A few of the developers on there seemed to be interested, but nothing came of it yet. I suspect they are busy with more profitable ventures, but at some point I hope there is a mod/extension that will update this.

PayPal knows about it, but can do nothing because the code is within OpenCart, and until we get some code-writers to fix this, we're stuck.

Here's my post about this some time ago, still no resolution:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=97082

Chief Plug Guy
BumperPlugs.com

Post by PlugGuy » Fri May 03, 2013 3:46 am

bumpety bump

Chief Plug Guy
BumperPlugs.com

Post by Arsen1976 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi guys,
Looks like I'm not the only one who had the same problem. There are so many threads in the internet with same problem.
I had the same problem for a long time until I found this guy who made my life easier. He did some coding to my open cart, now I can purchase and print my shipping labels from Paypal Pro like I was doing it with previously with Paypal standard, btw it works with multi label printing too, besides he did something else and now I keep track of everything such sales tax, shipping cost, accounting etc. on my paypal account. Feel free to ask any questions or place request here and I'll forward it to him if you need it to be done.
Arsen

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:22 am

I've just completed this about 99%.. testing now

Administrator

Post by peeanut » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi Q
Qphoria wrote:I've just completed this about 99%.. testing now
That's great, have you had any further developments on this?

Cheers, Ryan

Post by homerjay » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Is there a fix for this yet?

or even a work around?

thanks

Post by adamplatinum » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:09 am

Having same issue 4 years later..