Post by Skrill » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Hello all,

Thank you for your feedback and comments on Skrill (Moneybookers).

For any question regarding Skrill (Moneybookers), our fees, our merchant status validation process or our reserve, please write here in this post, so we can answer you more quickly.

Thank you in advance!

Skrill's team - the future of Moneybookers

Post by aryellys » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 am

Hi, I have a store http://www.aryellys.com and would like to use the new skrill quick checkout option but havent found any module for it; is there one? or if not is there a manual or something to adapt the option for someone with no much training in this? Any help would be great. Using OC 1.5.1.3 Thank you!

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:43 am

I think its rather new so nobody has made a module for it.

Administrator

Post by Skrill » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Hello Aryellys,

Skrill and Moneybookers are the same payment solution. Skrill is only our new brand name for Moneybookers.
So if you want to use our quick checkout, you can activate our Moneybookers Quick checkout in the back office of opencart.

Kind regards,

Skrill's team

Post by Mary101 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi
Having trouble enabling moneybookers on my OC website, v.1.4.8

I have both a guest checkout and a standard "returning customer" checkout.

I enabled Moneybookers through the MB payment module already on my OC.
But when I tried a couple of test purchases both as a returning customer and as a guest, it offers Moneybookers (as well as Paypal which I've already got enabled) but it seems to hang itself when I go to confirm order, ie it won't continue to a screen where the customer can input their payment details.

I haven't a clue where to start to fix this one!
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Post by pesha.cz » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:04 am

Hi,

I have a question about the Quick Checkout payment option. How exactly should I understand:
So if you want to use our quick checkout, you can activate our Moneybookers Quick checkout in the back office of opencart.
There's no possibility to do that by default in OC 1.5.1.3 (at least I'm not seeing any).

I found in integration manual ( http://www.moneybookers.com/merchant/en ... manual.pdf page 23) that I have to email a request to Skrill support for activating this service. Does this mean, if I write them, I'll automatically get the quick payment solution (that means, customers wouldn't have to register on Skrill anymore, but will be able to just pay by credit card via Skrill)?

I'll gladly hear any experiences with this, think I'm gonna write them later anyway, just wanted to make sure I get it right & there are no more problems with making it work with OC.

Thanks,

Pesha

Post by dmonco » Tue May 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Dear Skrill!
Please, provide an information how to add a credit card option to your payment module.
I mean if a customer has no skrill acount but want to pay via his credit card.

Location - Ukraine

Post by a2z » Fri May 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi Skrill, I have signed up through opencart for payment processing but when I am browsing through the fees in my online section, it says 19.99 Euro per month. And it says for some partners there is no monthly fees. Can you confirm if there is a monthly fee or not.

a2z

Post by Skrill » Fri May 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello all,

Skrill is partner with Opencart so you don't have to pay any monthly fee.

Thank you,

Skrill's team

Post by a2z » Fri May 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi Skrill,
Thanks very much for the information. I just signed up yesterday and added my bank account. But unable to get a Security number anywhere on the moneybookers website to input in opencart. Do I need to wait till my bank account and address are verified to get the security number?

a2z

Post by a2z » Wed May 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Are there any instructions available for integration? The merchant tools under my skrill account provides a lot of options. It is not very clear on what I need. I just want to be able to process credit cards.

a2z

Post by Skrill » Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 am

Hi,

You need to choose a secret word and then confirm.

Post by a2z » Thu May 17, 2012 1:08 am

Hi, Thanks for the response. I did that already and seems the checkout process is working, but I am not sure what the other options are and if I need them. It says AUTOMATED PAYMENTS INTERFACE and MERCHANT QUERY INTERFACE. Not really sure what they are used for or if any thing needs to be checked.

Also the transactions processed currently are being displayed as MB*Moneybookers.com for customers. Can this be changed to include my store name?

a2z

Post by menorcarob » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:10 pm

hi
Does MB do a sandbox testing setup

Post by allenshea » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm

MB is good payment option for EU, but what I hated it is MB always changes our account, and ask to submit documents, the same or similar documents again and again.

When they changes our account, never got notifications. TOOOOOOOO BAD.

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.

Post by 3dsman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi,

I am an individual (not a company), i have an online shop and I want to use Skrill as payment method, how should I do? how to create a business account?

Regards

Post by icycode » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi,
I do not know it is OK to write the problem in here. However it is quite emergency for me ,maybe for all people who is using opencart and Skrill(Moneybookers) as well.
I am using OC1.5.3.1 and Skirll payment gateway for about 6 months, it is working fine until yesterday.
In last 12 hours, all order paid by Skrill can not insert an order details in admin's order part . I tested other order via Paypal, bank transfer, Western Union, etc. they are fine and left the records in admin order list.
Only Skrill made this thing happened!
I think it is not an opencart issue, but I did not change my system in last 2 months, as xmas is very busy time, I want to be peaceful. ..
Now , I have to shut down shop to waiting for Skrill reply. Because even people placed an order and paid in Skrill successfully, I still do not what customer ordered...
Anyone is same as me ??
Bless you.

Post by ksharlandjiev » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:50 am

I ask moneybookers to activate "credit/debit card processing" on my account, and they refuse, with a simple answer:
Thank you for your interest in Skrill.

Due to high demand for our services, we cannot currently accept you as a merchant.

We wish you every success with your venture.

On my question, what are the requirements in order to accept me, the answer was ridiculous:
Dear Kamen,

Thank you for your email.

There are no specific requirements, we are simply unable to accept new merchants due to high demand for our services at the moment. Your account information will be kept on file with us and we will inform you accordingly as soon as we are able to provide you with our merchant services but for the time being this would not be possible.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Skrill Merchant Services

Power Image Manager | Multi Image uploader | Bulk Update Products to Categories | Bulk Update Orders
NEW! Bulk add options | New! Bulk add attributes | NEW! Keep it Simple Checkout!

Location - London, UK

Post by tingwing » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:19 pm

how to get my "secret" content? where to see?
if i only enter my skrill's email without entering secret value at the opencart website's backend.
it would show "Transaction not allowed
Wrong merchant email address!"

thank

my extension:https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... estshop24h
email :support@bestshop24h.com
site:http://www.bestshop24h.com