Post by istabreeze » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Hello every one. my problem was start like that . We have use paypal payment method for 4 years in our shop and we dont live any problem until change our paypal account. i need to write simple account name for example.

our previous account name is 1example@gma... and it wrote opencart admin account / extensions / payment / paypal standart / *email : 1example@gma...

we didnt live anyproblem with above settings. We have received order and Authorization payment from our paypal account and when we login our opencart system we have seen the order information but we need to change paypal address and we have wrote on *email section directly ' 2example@gm..' and we didnt change anything else. we can receive payment from website now but we can not see order in our opencart account. i was checked OpenCart – Shopping Cart Setup Instructions from paypal own website and the setting was same. so now what will be problem ? I hope to receive help from someone asap.

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:54 pm

There have been issues with PayPal delaying the IPNs. Check your IPN History in PayPal to see if they were sent.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by istabreeze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Firstly thanks for your help. I have check my paypal account settings and i found there is already added a IPN notification URL , So i thought that is why i didnt see any information about order in my opencart account. i have also research a way for added multiple Ipn natification setting but there is no way for add directly. I was wonder to damaged current settings on paypal. Is there any way for solve this problem ?

Post by ADD Creative » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:49 am

The IPN URL is overridden with the correct URL on every transaction by the OpenCart payment module.

Checking your IPN History in PayPal to see if the IPNs were sent may help you see where the problem lies.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom