Post by jimmsat » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 pm

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/####/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/module/pavcategorytabs.php on line 40Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/####/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/module/pavcategorytabs.php on line 69Notice: Undefined index: category_id in /home/####/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/module/pavcategorytabs.php on line 69Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/####/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/module/pavcategorytabs.php on line 40Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/####/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/module/pavcategorytabs.php on line 69Notice: Undefined index: category_id in /home/####/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/module/pavcategorytabs.php on line 69

Hello I was hoping someone could shed some light on what might be going wrong. I have recently uploaded a theme called Lexus Mobile and on the homepage and I get this error at the top. It might be worth noting that I was adding and moving categories using the standard template admin and not the pavtheme module extension in the admin panel.

What has caused this issue? Is it because I have used the standard category feature in the instead of the module extension that comes with the theme? If so can this problem be amended? Is it a conflict between the two?

I have also uploaded the files stated above to try and overwrite it and the error persists. Any help would be appreciated.

JD

Post by waseem1 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Yeah the issue arise with me..don't know how figure out.?