Post by DarkWarder » Sat May 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Question is that when there Featured sheet more product that accounted
to be on the front page, so it does not add it there longer have to log out and
then back in as only then agrees to it in there,
and it is authorized by a couple of times that there is still not added it there,
or what could be causing this? Thanks

Post by DarkWarder » Sun May 04, 2014 2:18 am

Hello, anybody can help please?

Post by DarkWarder » Sun May 04, 2014 6:33 pm

I see nobody cant help

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun May 04, 2014 11:34 pm

I can't understand what you are asking so I bet that is the case for most people who tried to read what you wrote.

"that when there Featured sheet more product that accounted" <----That seems like random words put together.

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by DarkWarder » Mon May 05, 2014 1:30 am

Cue4cheap wrote:I can't understand what you are asking so I bet that is the case for most people who tried to read what you wrote.

"that when there Featured sheet more product that accounted" <----That seems like random words put together.
I said that the featured tab, featured does not work, when you try to add something.
it does not add it in there okay, that is the question is why can not add?

Post by Cue4cheap » Mon May 05, 2014 5:26 am

DarkWarder wrote:
Cue4cheap wrote:I can't understand what you are asking so I bet that is the case for most people who tried to read what you wrote.

I said that the featured tab, featured does not work, when you try to add something.
it does not add it in there okay, that is the question is why can not add?

Ok, the question is why you can't add products to the featured module?
The featured products, you add products by typing in the product name into the "Products: (Autocomplete)" and your products that start with what you type should fill a list.
So it you type "f" and you have a products called "frog" "freeze" "Fire", those should show. You select one of those products and it should add to the list.

If it doesn't check to see if you have an error in your system and opencart logs.

Mike

Expert Member

Post by DarkWarder » Mon May 05, 2014 8:47 am

I just added there for about 16 pieces, but then it stopped increasing and I do not know why, and the names of all the right.
I have tried to find out why no more no items in there, but I can not figure out is unfortunately. And that is why I ask if anyone here to know.

Post by Cue4cheap » Mon May 05, 2014 10:30 am

DarkWarder wrote:I just added there for about 16 pieces, but then it stopped increasing and I do not know why, and the names of all the right.
I have tried to find out why no more no items in there, but I can not figure out is unfortunately. And that is why I ask if anyone here to know.
16 pieces? Do you mean products?

"...no more items in there"? Could you give us a screen shot? Can you explain what you are doing to add the additional products after the 16?

Are you getting errors?

Mike

Expert Member

Post by DarkWarder » Tue May 06, 2014 1:45 am

Yes i mean product, and if i want that product show index page featured, here photo so you see what i mean

Attachments

hou.jpg

hou.jpg (306.34 KiB) Viewed 2108 times

Post by DarkWarder » Tue May 06, 2014 1:47 am

Cue4cheap wrote:
DarkWarder wrote:I just added there for about 16 pieces, but then it stopped increasing and I do not know why, and the names of all the right.
16 pieces? Do you mean products?

"...no more items in there"? Could you give us a screen shot? Can you explain what you are doing to add the additional products after the 16?

Are you getting errors?

Mike
and not get any errors

Post by Cue4cheap » Tue May 06, 2014 10:04 am

DarkWarder wrote:Yes i mean product, and if i want that product show index page featured, here photo so you see what i mean

It looks like you have added "leather handbag for women" at least 3 times and there is a scrollbar that shows more products.
Are you trying to add the same product more then once to the featured?

Click on the down arrow on that scrollbar and see if there are more products there and try and add a product that isn't added yet and see if it will add a 17th, 18th, etc. product.

Mike

Expert Member