Post by daiphuho8x » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:57 am

Hello,

- As you know, the Opencart manages users according to permissions; however, it don’t control the time of user’s activities.

- For example, the user A or user group A is only allowed to login to the admin panel from 8:00am - 12:00am and 1:00pm - 5:00pm (From Monday to Friday). The remain period, the system prevent his access and show the alert message

Please show me the module which has the function as above description.

Thank you so much!

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:03 pm

This feature has been requested before on the forum. The only problematic is, still at this particular time with the v2.2.0.0 release of Opencart, users can still log in even though during the login verification the user groups are not yet validated based on their relative permissions. On the other side of the plate, even though their user groups becomes validated, the login verification process in the admin is only launched by one line which would make it quite difficult to customize it as a module, unfortunately.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by artcore » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:11 am

Hi,
I actually made this a long time ago but not with all your requested features. It restricts everyone but the admin (user id = 1). You can set a timeframe though.
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... me=artcore

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:28 am

artcore wrote:Hi,
I actually made this a long time ago but not with all your requested features. It restricts everyone but the admin (user id = 1). You can set a timeframe though.
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... me=artcore
That's great. You should increase your key tags on the extension with: time management and users activities. ;)

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by artcore » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:25 am

Thanks Straightlight and you were right, I used that one line in the validation, just checked on what I did :)
return !$this->error && $this->restrictedUser();

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands