Post by Ginov » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:43 pm

Hello,
I have an issue with the software Opencart in my store, it isn't recording a new sale, and the customer's shipping address, telephone number, email address ect. Plus Paypal gets partial information only with the payment (missing shipping address).
I would like somebody to help me out with this issue. I wonder if it is because of the guest allowed to make purchases, if so, how to disable the guest and force the customer to register. https://wishlist.bookoflike.com/ Wishlist Online Shopping
I appreciate your assistance. Wishlist Online Shopping.
OpenCart version is Version 3.0.2.0.

Location - Costa Rica

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 pm

Sounds like the PayPal's Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is not getting to your site. Login to PayPal and go to More > Sitemap > (Transactions) Instant Payment Notification (IPN) history. Look at your history to see if there are any messages.

If you use PayPal standard, you can only ever send one address due to a PayPal restriction. You can view the failed orders in OpenCart under Order by selecting the Missing Orders status.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Ginov » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:50 am

ADD Creative wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 pm
Sounds like the PayPal's Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is not getting to your site. Login to PayPal and go to More > Sitemap > (Transactions) Instant Payment Notification (IPN) history. Look at your history to see if there are any messages.

If you use PayPal standard, you can only ever send one address due to a PayPal restriction. You can view the failed orders in OpenCart under Order by selecting the Missing Orders status.
My store shows that there aren't any sales and no customer registered ever on Order List, missing orders.
Also, the store uses PayPal Express Checkout on a business account.
Any suggestions?

Location - Costa Rica

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Have you checked you OpenCart error log ( System -> Maintenance -> Error Logs) and the PHP error log (usually the root of your web directory) to see if there are any errors that may be related? Have you put through your own test transaction to see if there are any error messages or issues?

You can disable Guest Checkout by going to System -> Settings -> Edit (on your store). Then on the Option tab find the Checkout section and change Guest Checkout to No.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Markmilleru2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:55 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:43 pm
Sounds like the PayPal's Instant Payment Notification (IPN) is not getting to your site. Login to PayPal and go to More > Sitemap > (Transactions) Instant Payment Notification (IPN) history. Look at your history to see if there are any messages

Oh! thanks that solved the problem for me.

best washing machine in india