Post by Monalisha » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:20 pm

How delete my USD dollar default currency? I am not unable to delete my default currency on opencart 3.0.2. If i delete my default USD currency then seen this error This currency cannot be deleted as it is currently assigned to 1 orders! how i solve this problem please told me if anyone know please told me quick answer.

Post by Johnathan » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:48 pm

That error would mean that you have an order that was placed using USD, so it can't be deleted because it would screw up that order. If you really do want to delete USD, you'll need to first delete the order that is in USD. You should be able to do that in Sales > Orders.

Once you do that, you can delete the currency and it won't be available any more.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Monalisha » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi and thanks to ur answer but the default USD currency is to delete now but me add my country currency and now it is not shown when me delete my USD currency my new currency is not seen. If possible then please answer my question quickly.

Post by MarketInSG » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:53 pm

if you have set your new currency and deleted the USD currency, close and reopen your browser / clear your browser cache.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore