Post by aaronpawlak » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Hello,

I was wondering, I have not been able to fix the styling of the creativecontactform, I have made a couple requests via email. I have tried numerous things, disabling various components,reinstalling software, etc, but continue to have issues. The module shows up but its text only, no style, colors, etc.

It seemed to of happen with I updated to 3.2, so has anyone had any issues like this for 3.2? Do you have any thoughts on what the problem may be? .I went on checking explainer videos but could not find any solution over this. Are there any other formats that support ? .Please help me .

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Post by straightlight » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:54 am

It seemed to of happen with I updated to 3.2, so has anyone had any issues like this for 3.2?
This OC version does not exist nor does it only contain 1 decimal. Please post the exact issues you are encountering with the latest release of Opencart. In addition, as a new user, please read the most recent forum rules regarding the posts of inquiry / requests requiring details in order to get assistance on the forum.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON