Post by Rosielukas » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello Community,
can any one tell me please that How to embed Tawk chat to OpenCart 3 ?

Regards,

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:40 am

Rosielukas wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:27 pm
Hello Community,
can any one tell me please that How to embed Tawk chat to OpenCart 3 ?

Regards,
I would suggest reaching out to tawk.to because they do have integrations for the prior versions: https://www.tawk.to/knowledgebase/integrations/

My guess is they haven't had a chance to make one for 3.x yet.

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by soamjena » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:19 pm

isnt it simply placing the code to footer twig file ?

Post by soamjena » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by OC2PS » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:37 pm

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary

Post by svwebmin » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:12 pm

So I finally found the fix. Thanks to all you guys. :) And this works.
1. Do NOT click that link that the guy posted by posting all caps. It leads you to a marketing page. Bah.
2. Don't pay for a plugin when tawk.to is free (especially if you are a lone wolf running your site).
3. Do - Get this module here: https://github.com/pabloestremadoyro/tawk-opencart3 Pablo actually hit it on the head and it works.
a) Download the source as a zip file (it just downloads it all), and use a client like Filezilla to go to your /home/<opencart directory>/
b) Once it's downloaded, open it up and drag the admin folder into Filezilla to your opencart directory. Then do the same with the catalog folder. (you can
ignore that the language in the .twig and .tpl files is Spanish, it doesn't change your widget's language).
c) Once that's set, go to your Opencart admin Dashboard, then to Extensions->Modules. Choose "Modules" from the Dropdowns. Install and enable the Tawk.to module. Sign into your Tawk.to account. Check "put on every page" or you can choose individual pages to exclude, or even just to have it on the landing page. Once that's done, clear chrome's cache if using Chrome. (It'll ensure fresh page load).
d) Refresh your store page (mine for example is OpenCart 3.0.2.0 and I'm using this extension now at http://shop.svvisions.com while I'm working on my shop)
e) Bask in the glory of your chat showing up for users.
------Subversive Visions------
Revolutionary Design Perceptions & More!
https://www.svvisions.com
svwebmin@svvisions.com
support@svvisions.com

Post by MarketInSG » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:18 pm

For future users reference, you can put the codes into the Google Analytics module.

OpenCart 2.3 and above, Admin >> Extensions >> Analytics >> Google Analytics.

Paste the Javascript codes tawk provided, save the module and you are good to go.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by cebl » Fri May 31, 2019 3:05 pm

Hi svwebmin,

I followed your instructions and the instructions on github. It all seems to install ok. I login and select my site from the list. When I exit the extension and go back in the site I chose is not selected and looks like it is waiting for me to configure and select the site.

Any ideas?

Post by bowevents » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:46 pm

cebl wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:05 pm
Hi svwebmin,

I followed your instructions and the instructions on github. It all seems to install ok. I login and select my site from the list. When I exit the extension and go back in the site I chose is not selected and looks like it is waiting for me to configure and select the site.

Any ideas?
Same problem here.

any solution?

Post by cedcommerceteam » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:28 pm

bowevents wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:46 pm
cebl wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:05 pm
Hi svwebmin,

Any ideas?
Same problem here.

any solution?
Hello,
For embedding the tawk.to on your opencart you need to install the module and then it will be working fine.
You can check out the module at this Page
And follow the following procedure :
== Installation ==

This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.

1. Download and extract the tawkto3.0.2.x.zip
2. Copy all the required files
admin/controller/extension/module/tawkto.php -> <opencart folder>/admin/controller/extension/module/
admin/language/english/extension/module/tawkto.php -> <opencart folder>/admin/language/<language you are using>/extension/module/
admin/view/image/tawkto/ -> <opencart folder>/admin/view/image/
admin/view/template/extension/module/tawkto.tpl -> <opencart folder>/admin/view/template/extension/module/

catalog/controller/extension/module/tawkto.php -> <opencart folder>/catalog/controller/extension/module/tawkto.php
catalog/view/theme/default/template/extension/module/tawkto.tpl -> <opencart folder>/catalog/view/theme/<theme you are using>/template/extension/module/tawkto.tpl

3. Install extension from Extensions > Modules menu
4. Go to Extension -> Modules -> Tawk.to -> Edit and choose widget you want to use, you can choose different widgets for different stores
and also different widgets for different layouts

Thanks

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by jerrycole111 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Go to your ocartdata/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/header.twig , paste the embedded tawk.to code after <body> tag.
Clear your cache and refresh your browsers, it will work 100%.
Check Demo https://all-in-one.store/