Daniel will be updating the OpenCart Marketplace and is looking for suggestions. Below is a compiled list of some common requests that I've come across. If you have anything you'd like to add, let us know!
- Remove ratings for refunded orders
- Add half star ratings
- Import old ratings for commercial extensions Done!
- Add ability to rate free extensions Done!
- Modify the rounding for ratings from PHP floor() to PHP round() Done!
Extension List Page
- Add number of comments
- Modify sort by rating to take into account number of ratings as well as average rating using a weighted rating system such as the Bayesian Estimate Done!
- Increase the additional image sizes. 500px by 500px is too small to display needed information
- Display the number of reviews next to the rating
- Rename comments section to "Questions" to encourage customers to use it for pre-sale questions rather than support requests
- Reintroduce the Report function that allows customers/developers to report an extension for fraud, plagiarism, etc.
- Add to Wishlist
- Ability to view all extension ratings through seller account panel, as well as leave a public reply to reviews
- Ability to request a review be removed by OpenCart Support Staff
- Ability to assign a custom Google Analytics tracking code to each extension page. Allows developers to track extension page performance
- Add customer email to Sales list. Allows developers to verify a purchase when customer requests support
- Add ability for developers to download their own extensions. Allows developers to verify the uploaded extension is correct
- Setup the cron job that updates the sales count on the extension page (daily?)
- Disable extensions for developers who have not logged into their OC account in the past 6 months (or year). This will automatically remove a lot of the unsupported extensions that currently plague the marketplace
- Update all orders to follow the new license system
- If search returns 0 results, display a "Request Extension" option that sends out an extension request to developers who opt-in to this notification
- Text "Rate your previously purchased extensions" goes to orders page instead of reviews page
- Text "View your Sales" goes to transaction page instead of sales page
- Unable to delete projects from Showcase
- Missing Edit button for projects in Showcase
- Search sales by Member doesn't work
- Search by Extension forgets extension name after filtering
- When filtering sales, "No Results" has col-span="4", should be col-span="6"
- Cloud Store information page doesn't show the temporary store URL