Post by auntywa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:41 am

I was hacked and so proceeded to delete some files that I considered hacked. Now, I cant see images i the backend or front end of opencart. Please help me. This is my first time posting here.
website is lane318.com
Thanks!

Post by victorj » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:50 am

looks like some files are missing, they should be replaced with original ones from a clean opencart download and clean template files.

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by auntywa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:25 am

Thanks. I'll try a restore and see what went wrong.

Post by auntywa » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:20 pm

I did a restore and now categories won't load, therefore products aren't showing up. Even when I go directly to product links, nothing is loaded.

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:12 am

Sorry to hear that you were hacked. If you haven't already, you'll want to get all malicious content removed and figure out how the hackers got in. You'll also want to change all passwords (admin area, database, hosting control panel, etc.) to be on the safe side.

Hopefully your hosting company can help to figure out how your were hacked so that you can patch the issue(s).

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA