Post by KuzMax » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:15 am

Hi evereone.

In search of new ideas about writing extensions for selling, I decided to ask the forum. I really interest to know, what people do need in.

So in this topic I porpose to discuss your suggestions for new plugins, modules, that hasn't developed yet, but you'd use ones.

I'd like any tour ideas, even the most ridicilous of them, cause sometimes that ones could be in demand a lot! ;)

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:07 am

Well, just compare the OC Extension Section for OC version 1.x Mod's with the Extensions, available for OC-2 Versions, then, you'll find out easy, what's still missing for OC-2.

it all depends on your Plan's, if you want to start with a FREE first Extension-Donationto the V.2 Crowd here, just download the (both) existing OC v.1.5.x Sql-Buddy Extensions in the Zip linked, and upgrade the OC-2 related Files to match, I am very sure, many around here would be very grateful to have a well working kind of 'Sql Lite Editor' implemented in their V-2 Admin Section!

momentarely here to find: ;) works SWELL in my OC v.1.5.x Installations.
(The russian ZIP Content has not been tested)
http://www.ipc.li/os/sql_buddy.zip

just an idea... :D

Ernie
openshop.li

Sample Image below:

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by gtoc » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:49 am

Hi, here are some extensions ideas

- Auspost eParcel / Click and Send
Using their new API ability to print shipping labels from OC. There would be a lot of people wanting this!!

- Admin find Product by Barcode
Ability on admin product list to scan a products barcode and have it search for that UPC, EAN,..time saver for updating stock quantities or just finding a product to edit

- Invoice Product Order by Model Number
Would be great when picking large orders for anyone who stores their stock in order of model number

- Product Category Custom Description on Invoice
If Order contains items from category with custom description it will show on the bottom of the invoice. Handy for warranty details or product care/use instructions

If anyone knows of these extensions already existing please let me know where to find.

cheers

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:50 am

Extend Authorize.net to work with the new fraud tools (not new but they are free for everyone now)

Right now, the orders seem to go to missing if any of the criteria is flagged in the authorize.net fraud settings.

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA