Post by booshi » Wed May 15, 2013 2:16 am

The website I manage uses OpenCart, and everything is working great. However, once a year, they have a reunion, and sell a lot of merchandise in person as well. What is an easy way to still keep the stock and everything correct in OC, while making it fast and easy for someone to put the sale in? Right now it's the same process a user would go through: find the products, add them to the cart, go to checkout, put in all of the information. I'm looking for an easy way for someone to add what they are buying quickly, and quickly be able to checkout without having to give full billing information. Any ideas?

Post by labeshops » Wed May 15, 2013 3:36 am

Someone recently released a POS system for opencart. Do a search for it.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by booshi » Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 am

Yes, and I saw that, but I did not see how it would make it easier and faster to get the products chosen and the checkout done without needing full billing information (I would just like to be running the cards)

Post by whichone » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 am

try the latest standard version. An order can be created by one click without entering full billing information

Opencart POS (Point of Sale, P.O.S.)