Post by beelzebomb » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:19 pm

I have searched and searched and all I can find are restaurant based food themes, which don't really fulfil the requirements of a takeaway ordering site.
Any advice, suggestions or help?
Has no-one ever made available a fast food take away theme for Opencart?

Post by beelzebomb » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:37 pm

Anyone?

Post by khnaz35 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:40 pm

beelzebomb wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:19 pm
I have searched and searched and all I can find are restaurant based food themes, which don't really fulfil the requirements of a takeaway ordering site.
If am not mistaken that's call door shipping.
is this is what you meant
Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by marianoitaliano » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:53 pm

beelzebomb wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:19 pm
I suppose it would be much easier to help if you specify what are the features you need in your theme?

Post by beelzebomb » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:35 am

Well, a takeaway food site would require users to be able to add/select products to build an order from one page; like a'starters' page/section and a 'main meals' section etc etc - just like Just Eat or Hungry House etc.

Post by khnaz35 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:18 pm

beelzebomb wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:35 am
Well, a takeaway food site would require users to be able to add/select products to build an order from one page; like a'starters' page/section and a 'main meals' section etc etc - just like Just Eat or Hungry House etc.
May be try to drop your request in commercial fourm

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by marianoitaliano » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:59 pm

If you won't find a template matching your criteria exactly then you can also try to improvise a bit.
For example, you can treat 'starters', 'main meals' and other parts of your offer as separate categories/pages and place your meals in it.
Most probably it's not exactly what you're looking for but it can be really hard to find a perfect solution out of the box here.