Post by henryscart » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:17 pm

I have been buying lots of extensions and themes since 2013 and all along the road I see quality on the things I buy just getting worse.
Nowadays it's like every other purchase is ending up in removal, reporting and asking for a refund.
The issues are mostly related to descriptions that are misleading as to what the ext really does, translation packs so poorly/only partially translated that you will have to do it yourself anyway, images giving misleading hints about desired functions that are not possible to do according to documentation included in the purchased files....
WT* is going on? ???

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Lack of quality control before someone can publish an extension. Web themes are the worst offenders, to be followed by anything based on OCmod or VQmod.

MHC Web Design

Override Engine for OpenCart - extend/override core methods, language files and templates
Integrated VQMod for OpenCart 2.x - dynamic modification system for core files, controlled by XML-specifications
SEO (multilingual) for OpenCart 2.x - the ultimate SEO package with multilingual support
Instant Option Price Calculator - use your own option price formulas