Search found 2 matches

Page 1 of 1

Search found 2 matches

Import corrupts database/table when adding bulk products

<revised> v1. 5.6.1 This is the issue. I am using an import/export utility to bulk about 320 products from a sister company. I have a test domain that I restored the latest db to for testing this import. When I import, it works fine on this test domain. When I then complete the real import, I get a ...

Jump to post
  • Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:03 am
  • Replies 1
  • Views 123
(SOLVED) vqmods mysteriously break every 1-2 weeks

**Solved: Seemed to be some hing maliscious going on. After changing passwords to extreme complexity and ultimately moving to a new host, things quit happening. I have just taken over an opencart site that was already designed on 1.5+. I am just learning opencart and such. Here is my issue. The site...

Jump to post
  • Tue May 15, 2018 9:35 am
  • Replies 1
  • Views 471

Page 1 of 1

Search found 2 matches